No products in the cart.
Just a few minutes from Noumea lies a little paradise: The Amedee Lighthouse Island.
Embark with us to Paradise to have an unforgettable day.
A quelques minutes de Nouméa, se trouve un petit coin de paradis : L’îlot Amédée
Embarquez à bord de notre compagnie pour le Paradis, à bord de l’un de nos navires pour passer une journée inoubliable.
Crystal-clear waters and beautiful white sandy beaches are waiting to welcome you to the Amedee Lighthouse Island. Just 24 km away from Noumea on the barrier reef, this natural protected marine reserve is one of the New Caledonia’s highlights.
Departure from la Baie de la Moselle at 8:30 am and return at 5 pm in summer season (return at 4.30 pm in winter season).
Ask for our rates, we offer special prices for students, seniors, families… Don’t hesitate to contacts us for more informations.
The Amedee Daytrip includes:
- Free hotel pick-up
- Amedee Lighthouse entrance
- Cocktail drink at the restaurant
- Exotic buffet lunch followed by our famous island dance show featuring the “Tamure” dance by our beautiful island girls
- Complimentary red or white wine during lunch
- Glass-bottom boat trip with commentary by volunteers from Noumea Aquarium (available on certain days) – (approx 30 mins)
- Free use of snorkeling equipment (1000 CFP deposit)
- Demonstration of the different ways of tying a sarong
- Demonstration of how to climb up a coconut tree
- Visit to the Amedee Island post office, the smallest post office in the world
- Sun and powdery white sandy beach with beach chairs and sun loungers
- Children’s playground
Available on site
- Stand up paddle for rent
- Souvenir shop
The Amedee Island daytrip operates every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
– May – September : Departure at 8:30am from Port Moselle – Return at 4:30pm.
– September – April : Departure at 8:30am from Port Moselle – Return at 5pm.
Free for children under 1 year
Ask for our rates, we offer special prices for students, seniors, families…
All inclusive rate (including hotel pick up, Glass bottom boat trip, snorkeling, buffet lunch with wine, ) – Valid for all persons staying a minimum of 3 days in New Caledonia
|Seniors 60 years +||13,100 XPF|
|Young Adult (16-25 years incl.)||9,950 XPF|
|Child (4-15 years incl.)||8,390 XPF|
|Infant (2-4 years incl.l )||3,550 XPF|
|Baby – 1 year||FREE|